I just finished The Walking Dead (Video game) for the first time.

k12314

So, even though I knew how it ended, the ending hit me incredibly hard after all the choices I'd made and bonding I'd done with the characters.

I was as nice a guy as I could be through the whole game, not lying to anyone or taking sides too much, although I did side with Kenny on most occasions since he was right most of the time, still being nice to Lilly when given the chance. I also spared the St. Johns, but stole from the car because in that situation I would assume it was abandoned. Then I was calm and sensible through the rest of the game, but when I got to the end, I almost couldn't make Clementine shoot Lee. I was crying so hard I couldn't even see the screen hardly at all anyways.

I know that's short but I really don't wanna think about it. The moral of the story?

I am a pansy.  :cry:

My first playthrough went mostly just like that, only I sided with Lily a couple of times and didn't make Clementine shoot me. I've probably got you beat on the pansiness though, I was whimpering and crying and snotting everywhere and felt like I was about to vomit.

Archived