[Nitrado] Game Updates, zombie behaviors ?

aurock

Hello,

First, i'm french, so sorry for my english...

I recently bought a dedicated server on Nitrado ( just for me and my friend ) and today, we can't play on it. The game is on build 29.4 and the server on 29.3, and after long search, i don't find a way to update the server. I've search server files on forum or site, but didn't find it.

I guess nitrado don't have much way to configure a server, because i don't find how to down the number of zombies or the speed etc ... 

I'm a bit lost here and french forum/site didn't help me.

Other hoster site are too expensive for just two players, and we can't do a private server on our PC.

Anyone can help me please ? 

Salut!

Nitrado servers usually update automatically. Shut down the server and then restart it, to see if that helps.

If not, create a ticket for the Nitrado support. They'll get back to you as soon as possible (in the web interface, click on "Écrire un ticket au support".

If you haven't spend much time building stuff yet, you can also reinstall the server; that should do the trick as well.

The way the sandbox settings are set up for server hosts is a bit unintuitive and not so easy to manage for proviers, at the moment. Please check our FAQ for how to change the sandbox settings (ammoutn and speed of zombies, etc) for your server:

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6016-multiplayer-faq/#sandbox

Just post here if you need any help with that.

Thanks a lot nasKo !

I've already read the FAQ but, i tought the .exe wasn't for linux server, so i can download it, change setting and reupload on the FTP ?

No, you'll need to run the .exe on your computer and copy over the file that's generated from it to your server via FTP. :)