Linux error on attempted server startup

random714

Hi,

I'm not particularly versed in Linux, I've setup servers in the past though, even PZ servers but this one is troubling me.

I'm trying to run the server on what I think is CentOS (Server hosted by CreeperHost). I got through the Steam part, downloaded the game and everything no problems, but when I try to ./projectzomboid-dedi-server.sh I get this

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option UseSplitVerifier; support was removed in 8.0Loading RakNet from: /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboidException in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboid/libRakNet64.so: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboid/libRakNet64.so)        at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1929)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1847)        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1119)        at zombie.core.raknet.RakNetPeerInterface.init(RakNetPeerInterface.java:19)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:127)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure it's a minor thing that I've overlooked and I'll end up looking rather silly but as long as it gets the server working.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm not particularly versed in Linux, I've setup servers in the past though, even PZ servers but this one is troubling me.

I'm trying to run the server on what I think is CentOS (Server hosted by CreeperHost). I got through the Steam part, downloaded the game and everything no problems, but when I try to ./projectzomboid-dedi-server.sh I get this

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option UseSplitVerifier; support was removed in 8.0Loading RakNet from: /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboidException in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboid/libRakNet64.so: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/minecraft/steam/pz/projectzomboid/libRakNet64.so)        at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1929)        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1847)        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1119)        at zombie.core.raknet.RakNetPeerInterface.init(RakNetPeerInterface.java:19)        at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:127)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure it's a minor thing that I've overlooked and I'll end up looking rather silly but as long as it gets the server working.

Thanks.

CentOS (I believe) is still not a supported Linux Distros for Project Zomboid Servers, it's only Debian Wheezy & Ubuntu as far as I'm aware.

A Frankenstein setup is most likely possible by installing a newer version of glibc, either properly or separately and then fooling PZ into using that version of glibc, but you'll have to figure out how to it on your own.