Black corners on the map. Homemade server

gustavotoscan

It's usually an indication of a map streaming problem.

How are you connecting to the server? What's the IP that you are using. If it isn't localhost then it might cause some problems I would think. I guess the other possibility is lack of assigned RAM or your computer lacks enough RAM to run both the game and the server.

I use the localhost to login in the server and my friend logs with my ip. We tried both port forwarding server and hamachi. My notebook has 4gb of RAM but i did'nt assign more memory manually so i don't know how many the server uses. I'm using wi-fi connection, don't know if that matters (i'm sitting next to the modem so the signal is very good)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried a lot of times here. My friend tried with his connection too but i still having the same problem. Any help?

I think it might be a CPU issue, a notebook is not a great thing to be hosting a server on and I have been told the CPU can play a part in it. The notebook might just not powerful enough to host a server.

I had the same problem only running my computer with 4 gb of ram. It was not enough to run the server and the game simultaneously and still allowing my friends to receive server support. Purchased more ram resulting in 12 gb total and upper the server ram to 5 gb dedicated memory and it has been flawless ever since.