Guns, explosives, melee, etc.

dan_pZ

Hi, I didn't read nothing on the forum yet, and i opened this account just to give a few ideas, so sorry if what i'm gonna say was already suggested, or already exist in game.
How I do not speak english i will try put this in a very simplified way, i hope that i could be understood.

Guns: (I think these ones are essential)
- AK47
- M16
- M24
- Crossbow
- 45 Python

Explosives and traps:
- Grenades: frag, flash, smoke
- Mines
- Bear traps
- Molotovs

Melee:
- Machete
- Hatchet
- Handmade Spear and/or Farm fork.
- Katana and/or Broadsword (Very Rare)
- Chainsaw

Equipments and clothes: 
- Camouflage uniform
- Biohazard suit
- Handmade armor
- Riot police armor
- Shields: Handmade, Riot

Obs.: Also, If could show the backpacks would look so nice.

Vehicles: Maybe an motorcycle just like had in Darkeden, this style worked well in 2D.

Safe ares: Where you can rent a place to put your tent and some boxes, or just a simple room.
                  And where you can access a auction to buy rare intems and stuff.

Moviment:
- Crouch, to protect yourself behind objects from shots.
- Lie down on the floor, to hide on the grass and both to shoot and avoid sniper shots (like the hit rate of the enemy decreases).
- Sit, to recover from fatigue.

Others:
- A way to clean your area and your traces, removing and burning the corpses.
- And idk if already has, but how to do fire camp and torches.

Thanks for read, i also must say that i've played lately more PZ than the others suvival games that i have here, 7days, ISS and Nether. 
My congrats, the game is surprisingly more fun than i thought that would be when i bought.

first off, welcome to the forum and the world of Project Zomboid.

second, check this thread out, it's a general list of things that will  be coming, won't be coming, or have not been decided on yet.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/192-commonly-suggested-suggestions-read-before-posting/

also, please don't ask for an ETA on stuff. it will only be ready for us when the Devs are satisfied with their work.

yeah, it would be fun to have some of the iconic guns from the past, but i don't think these guys want to deal with potential copyright issues by using named guns like the AK47, M16 or any of those. just using a generic name for a gun like "pistol" or "shotgun" saves them licensing money that can be spent on other things. but don't worry, the modders are already making some of the guns you suggested.

ETA = estimated time of arrival....when it might be in the game. these guys don't like to provide an ETA because sometimes things happen unexpectedly that could make the announced ETA pointless, and upset the people who got a little too anxious about it.