What I've been up to

kinyoshi

First, I wanted to thank everyone who has used, liked, supported or even hated my mods. And if anyone updated them, that would be awesome, I don't have a computer anymore, it died and I'm too cheap/poor to replace it, as cheap as they are.

I would love to get back to modding for PZ, still my favorite game. Maybe before this year ends...

I have been hard at work so I can pay back past debt to improve my credit rating so I can get a loan late this summer to start my nonprofit, rather than file for bankruptcy.

I made a fundraising campaign to try to raise money so I can start sooner rather than later.

If anyone would be interested in helping start it earlier and wanting something nifty in return, I've included a link to indulge such interest.

http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/a-manufacturing-non-profit-to-employ-the-homeless.

Posted · Hidden by Rathlord, April 20, 2014 - As per discussion this thread to be left empty.
Hidden by Rathlord, April 20, 2014 - As per discussion this thread to be left empty.

This seems like the wrong place for that, even as a well known modder . And most Non-Profits do not need a start of 10 grand...I could be wrong.

As we (the mod and dev team) discussed this thread can be posted but we're going to lock it like we do with all fundraiser type threads. If anyone has any questions PM me (Rathlord) or any of the other members of the mod team (Ontogenesis, EnigmaGrey, RoboMat, Nasko, etc.).

Archived