[RP][Private?][US/CA] Running on Water - 5 Slots (10)Max

Kidlonewolf

I am hosting a Server for a few people i have played with in game. I will decide to add other people depending on the reply they give. If you have played with "Kid lonewolf","Morgan Freemann","Mr freeman" And enjoyed doing so then leave a reply for a spot. 

There will be role playing so prepare yourself.

This server is for people who want to have fun with the same group of people every time with no griefers or anyone else looking to ruin your online fun. You get one warning in this server, if you decide to do something a second time you will be banned for good. Its easy to work together without being an asshole. I don't need to post rules, if you cant figure out to play well with others then you have no place here.  NO PVP unless both people agree for a bit of fun and challenge. 

The server settings are high zombie count, normal zombie settings, 2 hour days, And You spawn with a bottle of water and an axe! I will be changing the setting every now and again if you guys are interested. 

If you want to build a base and want to be able to log off without worry of theft or destruction, then this server is for you. 

I will be attempting soft resets when needed, if i cant get them to work then hard resets when requested. Though i will be spawning zombies frequently.

I accept those i played with first then the new comers, but i might change my mind to keep the server active.

Just leave the name you had when we played or one you wanna use along with your reply. BUT DO NOT JUST POST A NAME! If you want a place in the server, tell me why(mostly for people i haven't played in game with.)

Server goes up today at 4-5pm eastern time, depending on the replies.

Hope to see a few old faces and maybe some new ones as well. Get ready to write your death! 

Hi there kidlonewolf. My friend and I started playing pz 4 days ago. We have both had char live over a month and set up decent forts, gardens, etc. trying out multiplayer for the first time and would like to have the opportunity to join you in your new server. We are both 30+ yo. We will add to your game not take away any enjoyment. My name would be Wongo and my friends Mrenemy. Hopefully you will consider us.

Wongo

Hi there kidlonewolf. My friend and I started playing pz 4 days ago. We have both had char live over a month and set up decent forts, gardens, etc. trying out multiplayer for the first time and would like to have the opportunity to join you in your new server. We are both 30+ yo. We will add to your game not take away any enjoyment. My name would be Wongo and my friends Mrenemy. Hopefully you will consider us.

Wongo

Would love to have you both. Do you both have the IWBUMS branch of the game installed?

I too would be interested in this, lots of zombies and RP is totally my thing. IWBUMS is installed for me. 

Okay i will let you know if you may as soon as its up, 20 minuets or so. Also reply with the user name you would be using. More than one is allowed. 

Anticipation is building lol

Sent you the ip.

I'm interested. Just getting into MP. I'd be Goatenstein. I have IWBUMS.

I will let you know shortly. thanks for the intrest

Right now the server isn't a dedicated one, but if everything works out it soon will be. 

also everyone must spawn in muldraugh