[The Brutal Monster][US Server][MidWest][24/7][Vanilla][PVP/PVE][Role-Play][Build 27]

JonSyn

The council of Clyde's Bar had a meeting today,

We have decided the bar is a Neutral/Friendly group. We will establish meeting points with the possibility of care packages for those new to the server.

New members must achieve full board approval.

We hope this CSR policy is respected by looters and raiders alike.

Thank you!

(Lol)

Alright, sounds good!

FOR ANY FRIENDLIES: I've got a small compound running with a couple of survivors, and you're more than welcome to stop by or choose yourself a home. Shoot me a message and I'll get you a map with the location on it. Best of luck surviving!

As many as you can spare. I was hoping to engulf my house, but I'm not trying to rob you. My other survivors need 'em so they can fix up some places of their own. Just check out what I've got, and we can work from there? 

The sooner they're set up, the sooner I can build my fort.

If it's houses in the city you are staying in then you should let us know which ones they are. So we make sure not to loot them later. We're way outside the city limits.

We have 5 ourselves. Myself, Charlessx, Auz, Pox and Psi. 

When I joined the server, nobody wanted to team up, so I built a base because I knew people would need a home.

How does the PVP setting work exactly? Like can somebody with PVP on attack and hit anyone, or only others with PVP on?