Server cannot download map/connection to server has been lost after mods being used was removed from steam

mexinator

Question

Recently three mods were deleted off of steam that I was using in my server they were visible generators and body's, camo netting, and key racks and cabinets. Since the day this happened I cannot get into my server that was heavily modded it will load up until it either times out or says it cannot download the map I've already tried deleting the game deleting all mods deleting the mod folder and steamapps folder but still nothing has changed and I have no idea what I should do.

Here is a link to the C:\WINDOWS\systems32\cmd.exe from my last attempted launch of the server

Untitled document.pdf

9 answers to this question

In that case, it is possible the removal of the mods broke the other mods as well. I would recommend first making a backup of the server save for testing.
After that, try disabling the mods one by one or in batches to figure out which specific mod is causing the problems.

Yes, you will just need to go to your C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid\Saves\Multiplayer folder. In there you will see a folder with your servers name, by default it would be "servertest".
Copy and move the server save folder somewhere else to back it up.
I would personally recommend compressing it for easier storage and movement.
Right Click > Send To > Compressed Zip

Ok I found the mod and removed it but now theirs a new problem. The problematic mod is that DAMN library which is needed for all of K15's mods and I use almost all of them is their anyway to fix the mod?

Not without any modding experience, I would recommend checking the Workshop page of the mod and see if any of the other players found any fixes, or if this bug has been reported to the creator already.

Ok I got it working but I have hopefully one last problem. I'm trying to access debug mode to spawn broken cars in the same server but after I go into properties then into general and type in -debug, disable all mods, and turn off break on error. after booting up past the server settings panel part it will just show the f11 panel and if I press f11 again it will disappear and make my game fail to connect. Is their a way I can fix this?

Some mods do not work well with debug mode, its used for debugging those mods.
You also do not need debug mode for vehicle spawning, you just need to be an admin on the server and then you can spawn vehicles with the Right Click menu, there is a vehicle manager / spawner option there.