More character models.

Actually, there are only two character models in the game, one for men and another one for women.

This make the game lacks face variety, everyone looks the same, the only difference is the hairstyle or the skin color.

The addition of more face models will add variety to multiplayer servers, better blender models faces, etc.

(Important with the addition of flyers and newspaper featuring blender created models in B42)

I think more character customization overall is a needed addition for the game.

Edited by DiegooLoquii

I hope it happens, customization is the soul of every game. 
I have other and much simpler and friendlier suggestion to facilitate character creation. The addition of a forward or back button to choose hairstyles instead of searching for them in a list that restarts each time with names that you don't know one by one.
I would like see other types of bodies, fat, skinny, muscular :wub:

20 hours ago, Enlaviala said:

I hope it happens, customization is the soul of every game. 
I have other and much simpler and friendlier suggestion to facilitate character creation. The addition of a forward or back button to choose hairstyles instead of searching for them in a list that restarts each time with names that you don't know one by one.
I would like see other types of bodies, fat, skinny, muscular :wub:

If you have that ideas, make a post suggesting them! I am sure they are very cool.