Server Console Logs Spam

Ghorip

Question

Hi, suddenly my server logs got this message. 

Mar 17, 2024 3:12:40 PM zombie.iso.IsoCell ProcessStaticUpdaters
SEVERE: null
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read field "group" because "<parameter1>" is null
    at zombie.characters.WornItems.WornItems.copyFrom(WornItems.java:34)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.reanimate(IsoDeadBody.java:1434)
    at zombie.iso.objects.IsoDeadBody.update(IsoDeadBody.java:1406)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.ProcessStaticUpdaters(IsoCell.java:3005)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.updateInternal(IsoCell.java:5762)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Invokers$Params1$CallbackStackItem.run(Invokers.java:37)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:71)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.lambda$invokeAndMeasure$0(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:83)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$Params3$CallbackStackItem.invoke(Stacks.java:230)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$GenericStack.invokeAndRelease(Stacks.java:26)
    at zombie.util.Lambda.capture(Lambda.java:130)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:81)
    at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5696)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.updateInternal(IsoWorld.java:3499)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Invokers$Params1$CallbackStackItem.run(Invokers.java:37)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:71)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.lambda$invokeAndMeasure$0(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:83)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$Params3$CallbackStackItem.invoke(Stacks.java:230)
    at zombie.util.lambda.Stacks$GenericStack.invokeAndRelease(Stacks.java:26)
    at zombie.util.Lambda.capture(Lambda.java:130)
    at zombie.core.profiling.AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.invokeAndMeasure(AbstractPerformanceProfileProbe.java:81)
    at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:3427)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.updateInternal(IngameState.java:1617)
    at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1333)
    at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:903)

It keep spamming the server console. can some tell me what it is and how to fix it?

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Beard said:

Do you perhaps have any mods enabled? Does the error show up with them being disabled?

Yes, I have mods enabled, and this issue started occurring recently. and i haven't tested it with the mods disable, because the server is still running. Should i restarted it?

I would recommend backing up the save and then checking the mods on the server / removing them. The error seems to be related to a worn item on a corpse, so if you have any mods added that add new clothing or accessories, then they might be the cause of the issue.