Map Data Carries Over Between Servers

RedDogMT

I have a dedicated PC to set up stand alone servers. There are several Project Zomboid servers installed via SteamCMD.

Often, players (and I) see revealed map areas and marking on the maps carry over between different servers.

I have tried isolating servers from each other by installing the servers in separate folders with different server names (eg the 'servername' parameter in the StartServer64 bat file and therefore different ini and SandboxVar.lua files in the Zomboid/Server folder ).

The only thing I can think of that may tie map data between two servers is that the players use the same Account Usernames on all of the servers so it is easier for each player to remember (one of my players swaps PCs every so often).

How can map data be kept isolated from one server to the next? Thank you.

Maps are saved on each client, if the IP and Username to the server is the same, then the map will save across servers, once the IP or username changes, the map will be different.
Players can choose to forget the map by pressing the X button on the bottom right corner of the map.