Do zombies spawn as twins sometimes?

WinFrz

Like I'm dying to know. I've encountered a few instances where two identical zombies spawn, same clothes, same hair. Is it intentional? Just luck? or a quirk of the spawn mechanics?

Out of curiosity is this in SP or MP, and what zombie pop are you on? I've seen this happen enough that I don't take much note of it. It seems to happen a lot more in multiplayer, where it's fairly common, and especially with higher than default zombie population (I've played recently with pop around 2-3). In MP I remember hearing some explanation for it once, may have had something to do with culling/stale zombies, or zombies that are loaded/unloaded and the way outfits are saved.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2024 at 15:40, WinFrz said:

Como se eu estivesse morrendo de vontade de saber. Encontrei alguns casos em que dois zumbis idênticos aparecem, com as mesmas roupas e o mesmo cabelo. É intencional? Apenas sorte? ou uma peculiaridade da mecânica de spawn?

HEYYYY!!!

ME TOO DUDEEE

A have this in SP a think already 2 years, and a Don't know WHY a never play MP just with one friend O N E Rarely and this start to happen very veryyyy before a play mp. A have teo pritns showing the same 2 zombies and with the same hat beard hair clothes color skin etc.

This make a little angry because imersion etc. 

On 1/14/2024 at 2:40 PM, NorthRoad said:

Out of curiosity is this in SP or MP, and what zombie pop are you on? I've seen this happen enough that I don't take much note of it. It seems to happen a lot more in multiplayer, where it's fairly common, and especially with higher than default zombie population (I've played recently with pop around 2-3). In MP I remember hearing some explanation for it once, may have had something to do with culling/stale zombies, or zombies that are loaded/unloaded and the way outfits are saved.

Can confirm it happens in single player, default settings (minus respawning) and occurs regardless if modded or not.

It's probably a quirk but I can always just head cannon them as being actual twins.

Archived