Is stealth in the game useless?

Unamelable

I specially put together a build for stealth. I played for a long time and set my priorities. I planned the plan because I am very weak. But after a while with alarms from houses and a meta helicopter. It immediately became clear that it was useless to stealth here. I will give examples.

- The game does not reward the player with additional experience for killing zombies from behind. Although an insta-kill is a reward. But I would prefer a significant increase in experience for the short blade because its level-up worse than all the weapons in the game.

( If weapon is effective - its gonna take you more EXP like: Axes, Long Blades then Long Blunt, Short Blunt, Spears and finally Short Blade )

- Even if we assume that we killed the zombies from behind, they mostly end up in groups. Because of this, you won’t be able to kill a group by stealth, no matter how hard you try.

- A murder from behind with an Insta-kill attracts attention like an ordinary kill, which is very strange and illogical. Kills the whole point of stealth

- Even if we assume that we need to go undetected to any location, it becomes useless because if we kill at least one zombie, we will have to run away anyway

- If you are putting together a build only on stealth, a build for firearms or any melee weapon will be much more useful, since there are a lot of zombies. And you HAVE to kill hordes, not run away from them.

- Traits like: Graceful, Inconspicuous, although they are designed for stealth. But in fact they do little. Even if we assume that you are not bored of constantly running away and you have reached level 10 of stealth and Lightfooted. And you can even walk right next to zombies, but that doesn’t make life any easier. Zombies can still notice you, and stealth initially does not make sense if it concerns a quiet murder. 

- If you take both of these perks, then by adding 2 more you can take Athlete or Strong. Which will be much more effective and useful, you can also put Fast Learner there. And it turns out that these traits can only be taken according to your mood.

- If you need to act quietly. You can always drive the crowd into the forest, or use a car, go into a two-story building, close it, and then jump off the 2nd floor. The game has enough options to escape from the horde. And stealth looks even less attractive purely from these approaches

Archived