Pre-apocalyptic NPC behavior?

Unamelable

I remember that the developers wrote that after a few days of the outbreak, all NPCs would go to the Louisville hospital. But I would like to know whether there will be actions of NPCs when everything has not turned into madness? Urgent purchases in stores, traffic congestion. It would be pretty stupid to just have NPCs walking around the world.

Moreover, with the latest updates, I would like to see people panicking at the sites of “burnt out cars”; after all, these people also have a lot of supplies and are survivors in some sense.

I'm not talking about the NPCs "living until the apocalypse" I'm talking about the fact that they act alarmed and do everything possible to prepare for the inevitable. In the end, we should hear more than just one helicopter during the entire passage to Kentucky.

You also need to hear explosions near those very places of “burnt cars” because this is not explained logically.

Of course, it’s early to ask this now, but I think the concept of Human NPC for PZ should already exist.

Archived