Social Traits (For NPC update)

Unamelable

I think it will be criminal if with the update about NPCs we are not given the appropriate traits for them

If anything I've added everything I can think of for consideration, so I don't mean to imply that all of the above are worth adding

* Choleric (Negative +8)

Such characters are more likely to want to make fights or enemies, it becomes difficult to make any friendships with survivors

* Phlegmatic (Negative +4)

Such characters feel anxious and taciturn if interacting with people for a long time, they prefer to avoid them

* Melancholic (Negative +2)

Such characters will annoy others from their negative outlook on life. It is worth satisfying the character's needs so that he does not bother others

* Sanguine (Positive -8)

Such characters will always lift the spirits and hope of those around them. It is easier to make friendships, and convince others.

* Rowdy (Positive -6)

You love beating the others, and you love to taste victory. Fighting reduces stress, unhappiness and boredom

* Diplomat (Positive -4)

When not irritated you can resolve conflicts, and come to compromises. Making acquaintances and convincing others is your specialty.

* Extrovert (Negative+8)

You need to talk to others so you don't feel unhappy. Loneliness will make you depressed and anxious.

* Vulnerable (Negative +10)

You take everything personally. The death of one of your people is very upsetting. You will be sad for 14 days if it was a close person, if it was a stranger, then 2 days.

* Misanthrope (Positive -2)

You don't care whether you kill a human or a zombie. They're both horrible. You don't get any trauma's for kills or losses.

* Freak (Negative +7)

You haven't been able to make friends since you were a kid, and you're ugly. You irritate others just by your mere presence

* Charming (Positive -7)

People don't sense danger from your appearance. It is easier to make acquaintances and resolve conflicts