Text should be visible on minimap + Favorite icons Bar + Text overlays Icons

Unamelable

Text should be visible on minimap

Just exploring Louisville for my knowledge and marking whole map to know it better. Bad thing that on minimap i see only icons, and to know every location i have to put on custom symbols for every type of building And when i wanna know exactly where i am (im better orientate on text). I have every time open full map. Its became a problem when i explore because im disorient myself with limit icons. Of course you could use mods that significantly increase the functionality of the map. But since when do modders do the work of developers? It has to be done from the beginning in a vanilla game!

Add a "T" button to the mini-map: Text

The map should have a bar of favorite icons

So you don't have to search for other icons on a massive list of custom icons, or a large list of vanilla game icons

- You can open the tab in the bottom right corner, this drop down list shows unlimited favorite icons. You can add them by right-clicking and remove them by clicking the same button on the favorite icons bar.

Text overlays Icons

It also becomes a problem when you make notes for the mini-map because the text is mixed with the icon on top, of - because of which you have to make them very small (with the help of a mod) or do not do at all.

Edited by Unamelable

• Unamelable changed the title to Text should be visible on minimap + Favorite icons Bar + Text overlays Icons