chooseyourstory.com

LeoIvanov

chooseyourstory.com - is the website that contains numerous "choose your own adventure" stories, based on anything, even a zombie lore.

It might seem like a usual website, but it's best thing that I've noticed is ability to create your own stories, something that is really cool and doesn't require much learning. If you are a writer, and always wondered how you'd do at creating an amazing interactive story, I'd advise you start off from this site and try your hand at it, see how it looks like.

At the moment right now I'm writing a story heavily inspired by the newest movie that came out - Man of Steel. It is a story about you as a kid who discovered his abilities while attending school, and now he is facing a choice whether or not to make a right decision, facing it's consequences.

The awesome thing is - I am not restricted at anything - I can create any story that I like, and how awesome the story is only depends on me and my imagination. I highly suggest everyone to check it out and try their hands on writing something. Then share here, and let everyone play your own interactive fiction, pointing at mistakes and so on.