Destroyed and Low-Pressure Tires Shouldn't Fall Off Vehicles

Bullet_Magnate

Currently, if a tire on a vehicle is at low condition, it can burst while driving -- which causes it to detach.    

Similarly, if you drive a vehicle that has a tire with low / no tire pressure, that tire will just fall off with out warning.  (This is irrespective of the tire's condition -- that is, you can have a tire that is at 100% condition, but if it has low pressure it'll just fall off.)

I get it that there needs to be a consequence to driving around on low / flat tires, but the current approach just doesn't make sense. 

IRL, driving on low / flat tires makes a VERY clear sound that should warn the driver (that lovely flapflapflapflapflap noise that signals impending pedestrian-hood). 

So, there should be a warning sound if low tire pressure is causing a severe problem while driving.

Also IRL, low / flat tires don't just pop off of vehicles.  Instead, they start to weaken / take damage.  Flat tires driven at high speeds can (as I understand it) shred pretty quickly. 

I'd really like to see this scenario change so that (1) driving on a low / flat tire makes a sound indicating that condition; (2) continuing to drive in that condition will damage the tire(s); and (3) destroyed tires perform horribly, but don't detach from the vehicle.  (Destroyed tires would have to be removed before they can be replaced.)