2 things that literally break the game imo

Artyy

Not being able to climb on a car is pretty much immersion breaking in a game like this. AND so is not being able to open cans with sharp objects. I have no problem opening cans, it is just an example im using, and my point is that it is idiotic not to have stuff like this implemented in to a game like this.

And my "climb atop a car" argument is a pretty good concern since it is literally on the picture of the game's cover:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Cause it'd be hard to implement. If zombies can't reach you, then it's too easy. If they can, then there is no point, might as well stand still somewhere and you'll die faster.

What would climbing on cars accomplish, for you? Gotta think about it in terms of game design. What does it accomplish for the game?

In the real world climbing on top of a car (other than a very high transporter or suv) would be stupid and some kind of last resort move. 

From a game play perspective it could make sense if it lowers the chance to get grabbed and increase the chance to kill the zombies with one hit. If, on the other hand, a zombie grabs you it should make you stumble and fall eventually like a crawler got you.