Changing statuses by updating Stats/Moodles

CrookedPenguin

Hello! I am helping my friend create a mod/cheat to remove the Queasy effect from characters. After my research, I believe I'm correct in saying that the Queasy status is tied to the Sick MoodleType. I thought it might be better to give the user more control, so the core of my plan was to use stats:getSickness(), reduce this by X amount and then stats:setSickness() to the new value. In this way, they could technically lower the negative Moodles individually, though I could prevent them from recovering at some level of severity (i.e.: if stat > X then player:Say("I can't do that") ).

My problem is that I can't find any reference to the range of values possible, nor the values that trigger certain status effects. For example, I would assume from the wiki, that as Sickness increases the character progresses from Queasy->Nauseous->Sick->Fever. At what values do these occur? Are there combinations of stats that are required to trigger certain status effects? Given the lack of presence in the JavaDoc, I have to assume it's just a check against the current stat/Moodle levels.

Appreciate any direction. I haven't decompiled the core code, and I'm honestly hoping to avoid it if possible.

Current Reference/Research Mods:

DangerMoodles by DURGAM

Leveler's Run by WillieSeaLR200

From memory (so my not be correct): Queazy shows at 25%, Nauseous at 50%, Sick at 75%, Fever at 90%.

I can't remember if sickness goes from 0 to 1, or 0 to 100.

You might want to look at the lua function OnEat_Cigarettes in /media/lua/server/recipecode.lua - that has code to make you sick when you smoke (if you're not a smoker).

Thank you! I will start with those values and see where it goes!

Edited to add: I'll start with 0.25 given that they are all floats. Seems like if it was simply 1-100, it would be an integer. If necessary, I'll decompile to check the recipecode.lua

Edited by CrookedPenguin