Vehicle Homes

SloPace

Vehicles such as RV's, Busses, Trucks and whatnot have large space in which you can walk around and place things inside of, so I think that adding an interior to vehicles that can be interacted with (Ex: Placing items, furniture, sleeping, walking around) and whatnot would be really interesting. Perhaps you could have some sort of water collection system too, once you reach a high mechanics level.

49 minutes ago, SloPace said:

Vehicles such as RV's, Busses, Trucks and whatnot have large space in which you can walk around and place things inside of, so I think that adding an interior to vehicles that can be interacted with (Ex: Placing items, furniture, sleeping, walking around) and whatnot would be really interesting. Perhaps you could have some sort of water collection system too, once you reach a high mechanics level.

that thing is very hard to the guys  ,,,, think about it ...... they still got a lot issues to make rabbit moves around

its great idea but i don't think they can do that 

On 7/12/2023 at 4:51 PM, CHE said:

that thing is very hard to the guys  ,,,, think about it ...... they still got a lot issues to make rabbit moves around

its great idea but i don't think they can do that 

Games have cheated this mechanic for decades

To give an illusion you are inside they actually teleport you to a location ( usually underground )  to simulate the interior of something.

Even mods that have this do something similar

With that said the Cars could really use a code overhaul 

So it can support better car modding

There was a plan back originally 2 major builds ago