More Musical Instruments (this could be very useful!)

bmcphail

Hi, I think that the addition of more instruments in the next build/patch would be very useful for the player, for example:

a cello could be used as a great weapon (but it’d be very heavy!), a tuba, a bagpipe or a flute could be used as a distraction, A double bass/contrabass could be used as a barricade, a bassoon could be used to knock out a zombie (if you use it like a club)

PS: It’d be nice if you made instruments a bit more common! I always like to have an instrument or two other than a guitar or bass guitar on my playthroughs!

~~~A committed player

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 3:47 PM, Crossbow7734 said:

Why on Earth would you use a musical instrument to hit zombies, besides having no alternative weapons? 

In terms of instruments I hope we could use them to play music. Could be nice way to improve mood when NPCs hit.

Yeah. It’s usually a last resort for me. And we could really use that, and maybe we could get mutes for them too so that you don’t attract zombies when playing.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be very usefull stuff in multiplayer.
For exemple if u are sad and u have a trumpet or something else you could improve your and other players mood and reduce mental negative effects

There should be a new trait as well

Fancy ear (or smt like that)

It will allow you to play musical instruments.