Why Does Blue Text With The Name Of The Mod Appear For One Mod But Not The Other?

EricPPK

I really have no idea what I'm ding when it comes to modding but I wanted to change a few attributes of some of the items in the game and with no idea what to do I just downloaded mods from the Steam Workshop and looked at what they did. After trial and error I sort of get it and got two working. However one that changes the weight of sewing needles has blue text with the mod's name and gray text saying it overrides Project Zomboid when you hover over it and the other that changes the display name of all the Louisville maps displays the text box like any default item. Is this because one is in a lua folder and the other in a script one? Or maybe the structure of the text file? It would be cool if I could remove that extra text but it's not necessary.

1 hour ago, EricPPK said:

I really have no idea what I'm ding when it comes to modding but I wanted to change a few attributes of some of the items in the game and with no idea what to do I just downloaded mods from the Steam Workshop and looked at what they did. After trial and error I sort of get it and got two working. However one that changes the weight of sewing needles has blue text with the mod's name and gray text saying it overrides Project Zomboid when you hover over it and the other that changes the display name of all the Louisville maps displays the text box like any default item. Is this because one is in a lua folder and the other in a script one? Or maybe the structure of the text file? It would be cool if I could remove that extra text but it's not necessary.

I suspect one is redeclaring the item in a script, and the other is using DoParam via Lua to edit the item.