Server benchmarking

DotFooz

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find a thread anywhere. My question is about how intensive are servers for PZ to run? How much load does a VPS need to handle to carry a full server in terms of RAM, CPU, etc. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find a thread anywhere. My question is about how intensive are servers for PZ to run? How much load does a VPS need to handle to carry a full server in terms of RAM, CPU, etc. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Number of players will come to how much RAM you have and how much is allocated to the server. I can't remember the numbers right now, but something like 2GB 8-10 players, 4GB 15-20 players and so on. Since there's no player limiter per say it just depends how much RAM you have that will decide how many players are allowed in. My experience CPU isn't terribly important as far as I can tell, dual core sort of setup gets the job done, but don't quote me on that. Can't really provide much in the way of statistics or numbers, just generalisations really.

Archived