Please make radios server side.

Jack Bower

Currently it is creating massive problems involving muting /unmuting radios between numerous people who log in at different times. It would also be helpful if radios could hear one another. If someone creates a feedback loop it should simply create a feedback or static audio in game that attracts zombies. But this would allow players to create relay stations to broadcast from fake locations, or broadcast a signal a further distance with a series of radios. 

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• 2 weeks later...

I've given this post a bump. Because this is actually really important. Extra radio support items could also be useful. These include

Radio channel scanners

Radio recording devices - So you can capture what was said on a channel while offline and listen when you sign in

An option to use a mathematical compass on the PZ map. ( If you capture 2 distances and record them. You could draw two circles and where they intersect is where the signal came from.

An item that could provide scale to the map would also be a large benefit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2023 at 9:38 PM, Jack Bower said:

I've given this post a bump. Because this is actually really important. Extra radio support items could also be useful. These include

Radio channel scanners

Radio recording devices - So you can capture what was said on a channel while offline and listen when you sign in

An option to use a mathematical compass on the PZ map. ( If you capture 2 distances and record them. You could draw two circles and where they intersect is where the signal came from.

Sonic exe

An item that could provide scale to the map would also be a large benefit.

I have acknowledged the benefits you listed. Really useful!

Archived