Resolution resets everytime i restart game

Business_Woof

Question

I checked to make sure all my drivers were up to date and those were all good. I am also on the most current build. I use a 4k monitor so i lower the resolution to make the text and UI larger (i did not know if theres a better way to do this), this problem has been persistent since i have started playing the game a couple days ago. It also usually gets set at a seeming random resolution above 1440p everytime i launch it, and these resolutions it chooses are not available in the drop down box. The game plays perfect no weird things happening. I used the steam option to install it on my second SSD.

Windows 10

Ryzen 5 2600G

Radeon 6600XT

16Gs ram

Sata boot ssd

Samsung 980 SSD this is where game is installed

console.txt

3 answers to this question

first i checked i was in fullscreen mode i was, so i did a restart and it was reset to a new value. I deleted the screenresolution file and upon launching the game it was in fullscreen set to 3686x2074 and i set my resolution(1080p) and restarted the game and it was set to 1692x951. i got curious and checked to see if my amd upscaling things were doing anything with this game and they were disabled.

Archived