Access level of members

Reginaldo

Hi, sorry for the english, I'm from Brazil.

I have a dedicated server at my house and I want to give some levels of access to some people, myself included.I am admin on the server but I want to create a new access level because every time I go back to the server I come back as immortal, invisible and inaudible. if i lose weight, for example, when i return to the server, it goes back to normal for that reason. can anyone help me configure these access levels?

On 11/3/2022 at 7:48 PM, Reginaldo said:

Hi, sorry for the english, I'm from Brazil.

I have a dedicated server at my house and I want to give some levels of access to some people, myself included.I am admin on the server but I want to create a new access level because every time I go back to the server I come back as immortal, invisible and inaudible. if i lose weight, for example, when i return to the server, it goes back to normal for that reason. can anyone help me configure these access levels?

Atm that how it is with MP: if char is admin they will always log in as admin. One thing you could is to create and log in as a different char that is not an admin and use that to play the game. 

Archived