More Tactical Firearms and Accessories

Nowthere27

I think there should be more tactical firearms (you know things with a pistol grip, detachable box magazine, stock and other basic parts of the gun) in the game as well as accessories. 

The guns should be accurate to their real life counterparts like no gun holding more or less ammo than it actually does in real life. Accessories should follow suit.

As for what guns I think they should be her are some suggestions (they can have their real life like the M1911 pistol or just a fictional/generic game like MV-58 or assault rifle 2).

Some starting examples

AK47 with 30 rd mag. maybe a WASR-10 for a semi-auto version.

Pistol grip for M14.

FN FAL with a 20 rd mag.

Tec 9 Pistol with 30 rd. mag.

Ruger 10/22 with 30 rd. mag.

Silencer for the pistols in the game.

M40 Sniper Rifle with detachable Scope

• 2 weeks later...

Devs cant use real wepons name without licence and buyin it is not something pz have cash for. 

Make a mod to rename all wepons. 

Remember that game is now in 80' so i dont know how much accesories u Got then.

On 10/29/2022 at 10:50 PM, duh7 said:

Devs cant use real wepons name without licence and buyin it is not something pz have cash for. 

Make a mod to rename all wepons. 

Remember that game is now in 80' so i dont know how much accesories u Got then.

Some of the weapons already have real names like the M14 rifle as well as M1911 pistol so naming at least some of them with real names shouldn't be a problem since they already did.

These guns are officially named that in the in-game inventory so I'm not being all "Yup! They they didn't give the gun the real name but recognize it with its parts Yup!".

Also the game takes place in 1993 not 80' which had a decent amount of accessories.