Whisperers

Null3639

Okay, if anyone watched TWD or played Telltales The Walking Dead season 4, then you might understand what I mean here. They don't have to be called "Whisperers" and don't have to act as such, but having a hostile faction of NPCs that can walk amongst zombies, lead them to you, or use them to attack your group would be cool. It could be a preset event instead of it happening whenever. Either or. The "Whisperers" or whatever you'll rename them to can be killed among those zombies, like they'll actually be in the herd blending in instead of just a swarm of walkers showing up. Killing and looting one could give valuable stuff, the skin suit they use to walk in herds, possibly weaponry, rarely a map to their base. You could find a whisper in smaller herds gathering up more zombies as they pass through.

Unfortunately devs said that camuflage like this one and zombie guts camuflage like this one as in the walking dead that let's you walk among the dead will never be added, also they marked it as a BIG NO in thick red letters to symbolize how unwilling they are to add such for reasons beyond us and our understanding. (I know it'd be overpowered but I doubt that any regular citizen from Kentuckey or not would be willing or have an idea to do it, so I imagie it'd be a late late game thing to avoid that horde which respawned next to your base for the 1000th time, well once you character figures out that he can do that stuff/isn't grossed by it)
image.jpeg.df1f5e8c5d875dca618a8b63dfd35d17.jpeg The Walking Dead: Top 10 times Glenn scared fans to death - Page 2

I know that The Walking Dead occupies a huge space in many people's imaginations, and a lot of PZ players are very passionate about that show, but we're also trying to tell our own story with our own zombie apocalypse here, and recreating specific stuff from the walking dead could serve to dilute that vision?