Roof texture bug after using sledgehammer on roof edge

fivetok

Hi everyone,

I'm playing a solo save on the latest stable version of the game and I noticed this weird bug (see attached image) on the roof textures after using my sledgehammer on the edge of the roof, is it a known bug and is there any way I can fix this ? Makes the whole house so ugly :(

Thank you.

CapturePZRoofBUG.JPG

If you're referring to the shadow left over from destroying an object, they are baked into the game so, as Pandorea said, it's not a bug. More of a limitation.

You can edit some files within your save - although I wouldn't recommend it.

Refer to EnigmaGrey's post here and please read it extremely carefully if you're going to attempt it.

If you are going to attempt such a thing, please understand it is at your own risk of losing a save and much better if you just suffer through the minor irritation of the visuals.

5 hours ago, Pandorea said:

You've answered your own question here: "used sledge on the edge of the roof" - you've destroyed that part of the building. This is not a bug.

I'm not talking about the look of the edge which is obviously what I wanted to do, I'm referring to the right part of the image, the roof is all messed up with this "frame" shape on the front of the house like the "double edge" on the roof on the front of the house

18 hours ago, fivetok said:

I'm not talking about the look of the edge which is obviously what I wanted to do, I'm referring to the right part of the image, the roof is all messed up with this "frame" shape on the front of the house like the "double edge" on the roof on the front of the house

Could you give a location for this building, please? We'll have a look :)