pzservers.com - I Have Created a Search Engine for pz servers

Cmarfil

Hello guys!

The server browser of the current project zomboid client falls a bit short in my opinion, many people in my community ask me daily about which server to play on or where to find them, that's why I started working on an online search engine that allows you to filter by mods, language, location, pvp mode, roleplay etc, to filter the servers the system analyzes the names and descriptions of the servers in such a way that it is able to filter and categorize them quite accurately.

spacer.png

https://pzservers.com

Here you have the link in case you find it useful, by the way, any suggestion will be well received.

Cheers!

Add the ability to filter by both specific version and stable/unstable. Why both? Because whatever code you write to figure out the current stable/unstable version might break, so as a user, I can always manually input the version I want.

6 hours ago, Olipro said:

Add the ability to filter by both specific version and stable/unstable. Why both? Because whatever code you write to figure out the current stable/unstable version might break, so as a user, I can always manually input the version I want.

Good idea, I'll get on it! thanks!

On 8/4/2022 at 2:08 AM, Olipro said:

Done! You can now filter by version and there is an option to show the version column in the list. 
Thanks for the suggestion!