Poison Ivy, Etc.

Bullet_Magnate

No, I am not suggesting adding Batman-themed cosplay (though I'm sure there's probably a mod for that ... : )   ).  

Rather, was thinking a natural consequence of "busting brush" in the Knox County wilderness (as survivors often do) would be nasty cases of exposure to poison ivy, poison sumac and/or poison oak -- all of which are found in Kentucky, and cause painful, itchy, blistering rashes that may last for weeks.  Depending on the nature of the exposure and the susceptibility of the person, the consequences can be severe, and certainly can be potentially painful / debilitating.  

Injury could be prevented by avoiding walking through vegetation with exposed skin (e.g., while wearing sandals / shorts / short sleeves).  Certain professions and skills (Park Ranger, Foraging, etc.) could also reduce likelihood / severity of exposure.  

Considering that exposure to poison ivy and similar harmful plants is one of the most commonly-occurring injuries during wilderness activities, it seems only natural to try to include it somehow.  

EDIT:  Credit where credit is due ... this idea came to me because of a reference to stinging nettles in another thread by user WrittenInBlood.  

Edited by Bullet_Magnate
fixing typo