Creepy Horror Game, Fran Bow Review. They also need our help!

lexietanium

sa.png

Killermonday Games need our help with funding their very creepy horror game, Fran Bow. Check out my review on the game. Hopefully it will show why they deserve the love and support. It also tells you how to help them with fundraising at the end of the review. They're about 20% in the funds I believe. Everything is on here ---> http://wp.me/p3tkgy-eR. We have 39 days! =) they're getting funds slowly but surely~ 

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who helped make Fran Bow a finished game! They are now fully funded and more!

A rather enjoyable but very short experience. I mean, really short. That was supposed to be one whole Chapter, right?

Looking forward to the full game, love the point and click genre.

It's a demo.

That contains a full chapter according to the demo. "The demo features the first chapter of the game, the Oswald Asylum."

Hence, short. Just my observation, since there's going to be 5 chapters? Maybe they'll vary in length as I suspect, who knows.

It's a demo

SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

=D thanks everyone! they really need all the help and support. I have my review on other sites too and I'm hoping I broke the game down enough for them to try the game. I've had people who also didn't like point n click but they said they liked Fran Bow =). >:( this game must be completed!

I'll also let the devs know how you guys like the game =), they need the show of luv since they're two manning the project.

• 4 weeks later...