Internet Usage?

Gigap

Question

Hello, first of all very good game! I just played it a weeks ago and I am loving this game. However, there is some problem for some reason my internet is not strong enough to play MP???

I was able to play the game with my hotspot (~15 mbps) with 120ms when playing at Singapore server, here is the problem compared to my hotspot my internet is ~90 mbps but I am having issue with downloading map chunk (usually stuck at 40/289, 60/289) and even when I got in the ping would be around 250ms in the same server and usually get the black void (which i assume map loading). Is there some issue with my internet when I connect to the game server? or is there something that I need to tweak to my router in order to get better ping?

Regards,

B

1 answer to this question

It would likely be connection / router related. If you are playing on a wife I would recommend using an ethernet connection instead.
Other than that, as you mentioned it could be a router issue, if you have any security such as a firewall enabled on the router it may affect the connection. There isn't anything specific I can suggest to fix it though as internet issues are extremely dependent on the location, hardware and the internet setup you have.

Archived