The gas station & generator

Zed McJack

I am  at Rosewood and finally managed to get to the gas station. Brought generator, unloaded it and connected to the gas station building.

In the description of the generator it says that there is a light 2 fridges and some other items taking power from it. Ive broken in the gas station and I can turn lights on and off so the power works, but I cant add fuel to the empty gas can and I cannot pick up generator again. It is not on the floor tile and right clicking doesn't  have option to pick up generator.

Maybe some mechanic changed in generator and gas station that I am not aware of as I am sometimes having pause from PZ?

Any guess, help?

EDIT: Version 41.71

Before picking the generator up again you need to de-connect it, first.

Put the generator not next to the gas station building. Instead put it between the gas pumps. I looked up at the map of Rosewood. The two gas stations here have a relatively large terrain. Maybe you deposit the generator outside its range?

Feel free to post a screenshot. :-)

1 hour ago, Oliver58 said:

Before picking the generator up again you need to de-connect it, first.

Put the generator not next to the gas station building. Instead put it between the gas pumps. I looked up at the map of Rosewood. The two gas stations here have a relatively large terrain. Maybe you deposit the generator outside its range?

Feel free to post a screenshot. :-)

You are genius lol, correct on both things.

As I disconnected it I was able to pick it up. 

I did as you suggested and put the generator just beside the pump and it worked. wooohoo

Thanks pal.

Still I think it would be good idea to add disabled "take generator" text in context menu.

Archived