Ambient Temperature and open windows

saro8802

Hello, i don't know if it has been already proposed but i will put it down.

It should be ensured that the temperature of the environment is influenced by open windows, for example house windows and car windows, if they are closed the temperature is not influenced from the outside, if they are open obviously there must be a change in temperature according to the external one.

Also, if a vehicle is inside a building, there must be a temperature inside the vehicle that matches that of the building itself.

Edited by saro8802

Internal car temperature is a thing, and can be adjusted using the heater/ac or have opened windows. Cars are usually, with closed windows, warmer than whatever temperature it is outside of the car.

I do not know off hand, however, if that includes vehicles parked in doors. And I'm not 100%, but I think the temperature in those cars is different depending on what seat you are relative to what windows are open.

But I am with you on temperature indoors being efected by open or closed windows. 22 degrees Celsius in buildings with power regardless of the windows being open, or slightly warmer(or cooler, can't remember which way it swings)than the outdoor ambient temperature seems a little janky.

I'm pretty sure this is something the developers mean to address in a future build. Looking at the details they are aiming for with regards to NPCs and animals, I gotta believe this is something they mean to tweak.