Shooting prone or kneeling

Zhenja1

I'd love to have different firing stances incorporated into PZ, for instance shooting prone gives you the best stability and probability for a successful hit, while Kneeling is still better than standing if your skill is low when it comes to shooting, this would also be great for PVP or AI interactions as creating a smaller silhouette of yourself could reduce your chance of being hit in a gun fight.

Just something simple like hitting Z to go prone and using the default crouch function with a rifle in hand already puts you in a low ready before aiming to shooting.

I'd wondered about aiming while crouching before. You could simply take a knee while not moving. The controls could be a simple as holding crouch to go prone and tapping it to return to a crouched position or holding it to go right to standing.

Edit - There could be a bonus to aiming xp while crouched, doubled for prone

Edited by LLcraigJ
addition of xp bonus

I think maybe it's something we might see later with the coming of A.I , there will be probably some more expanded animations , I just think the gun play in PZ is a bit weak and really could be expanded on , nothing crazy like peaking around corners, just something to improve hit probability and minimize your silhouette a bit.