LP Getting Started - feedback please?

Hey guys, my style of LP is very focused on points I want to make about the gameplay and suggestions I have based on my initial experiences (as well as suggestions from the community - thanks guys!)

I think my biggest dilemma right now is that I can't find any damned garbage bags to make those rain collector barrels haha. Please share your feedback and thoughts on how I can improve my future PZ videos. Enjoy!

This is my feedback

I don't watch many LPs, the only exceptions are the few that have insight on that game's development and who entertain me. For instance, Mathas for this game. Though you where very informative, that's not saying much because there are a lot of tutorial reviews on PZ. If you are calling this a tutorial, then fine, its a great tutorial. But you play erratically, you neglected to find a base the first day, pushing your character over the limit. I look for a LPer to play as a survivor and not abuse the flaws that have no in-game use yet. Mathas doesn't just go from fact to fact about the game, he entertains by 'fluff talking' between the informative facts because he perceives to continue the LP.

Also, be patient. PZ isn't extremely popular (experimentally the forums) So these things take time for the nitch audience to see it.

Archived