[41.68] Failed to download map until verifying data every two logins

rosedragon

I have a peculiar 'failed to download map' issue.I am currently unable to join a multiplayer on a certain minimal-mods server unless I am doing these steps:

- launch with alternate launch

- turn resolution down until I almost can't click the menu (121 map chunk max asked from the server)

- verify files integrity every two log in in the server (there always one file that steam need to redownload, I don't know what it is)

My ping to the server mostly stable, albeit 300ms because distance. This issue been happening around a week before 41.66 and getting worse over time. I hasn't change ISP but I know there is one case before these when my internet was so bad, I can see in the pings. If I didn't do this 'ritual',  initializing map usually appear far after 'this is how you die' and it will slowly climb up to some numbers before failing or failing right away. If I do the 'ritual', map download starts from beginning of black screen and will initialize VERY FAST so it is not connection issue.

I have tried:

- uninstall several times

- remove users/zomboid folder several times 

- uninstall java, verify there is no other java version, reinstall java

- reinstall on different hard disk; from HDD to SSD

- check if any of the hard disks have bad sectors and failures (none seen from crystal disk check)

Thank you in advance for the help. 

console.txt logs.zip 18-03-22_14-20-57_DebugLog.txt

Edited by rosedragon
more info