i had a scratch with 100% protection against of scratches

SzdatelMartini

version 41.66, single player, apocalypse, no mods. I loaded save with my game, while playing zombie fell on the ground because of the small fence, crawled to me and scratched my foot, but i had a millitary boots that have 100% of scratch protection, they were ok, no damage on them, no holes, i walked in them for a time but the green line that shows condition of boots were full. sorry for my english language, i know its not the best, and thank you for reading these bug reports and making game better:)

15 hours ago, SzdatelMartini said:

version 41.66, single player, apocalypse, no mods. I loaded save with my game, while playing zombie fell on the ground because of the small fence, crawled to me and scratched my foot, but i had a millitary boots that have 100% of scratch protection, they were ok, no damage on them, no holes, i walked in them for a time but the green line that shows condition of boots were full. sorry for my english language, i know its not the best, and thank you for reading these bug reports and making game better:)

Sometimes it is quite hard to see condition line all the way to end because the background is dark. What was the condition of the boots when you RMC > Inspect them? (this is a more reliable way to check condition of an item)