I CANNOT PLAY MULTIPLAYER/ HOST WITH FRIEND

ljpizzo1

Hello to all,

I have been struggling to play a game coop with a friend, when i mean coop i mean he is at his house and im at mine and we play. We cant find a solution that allows us to do that. We cannot find good servers to join, they all say not available and especially we cannot create a server of our own and play. I mean the game is advertised to be multiplayer, and quite frankly we both bought the game because of this and to see that it is so complicated and we spend 15+ hours ONLY trying to figure out how to play coop i believe is complete madness. All forums say to work around IP, UPnP , router and so many things that i find absurd for just play coop you gotta do some crazy tech things and change the whole settings of things.

Is there a sane way to play this videogame coop? or it is just fraudolent and we cannot play unless we fumble with our pc/router?

Start by selecting B41 MP branch in Betas: RMC PZ in your Steam library > Properties > B41

Launch the game > select Host > create the world > launch the server > once in game, hit Esc > Invite Friends > invite your partner

Note: they should not have PZ opened.