Correct ammo box sizes

Insulus

I would like to suggest changing the pistol ammo box size from 30 to 50 rounds and the shotgun ammo box size from 24 to 25 rounds to more accurately reflect real world quantities.

Something for the beta, alpha is not for tiny details like this.

Maybe it could be considered a little OP, but if you did manage to find one rare box of golden pew pew, you would inevitably feel very lucky.

It makes sense, from a personal storytelling standpoint, that most persons would presumably be packing everything they needed on themselves before they before heading out (if they even made it home). this being said, I believe the more ideal situation would be to rarely find one or two boxes of ammo (at the sizes I mentioned) that someone may have behind in their house and lowering the loose round count in structure containers to compensate. In this way, I would not consider a change like this game changing but more of a coherency tweak.

besides,  I do not even expect a suggestion like this to be really even looked at until more final tweaking is ready to take place. I just wanted to try and get it on the "to do" list since I was thinking about it.

Cross, I believe you are referring to an over and under or a side by side. I believe the ones in PZ are supposed to be pump-action and typically hold 4 in the tube and 1 in the chamber (with the plug out.) Increasing the box count by 1 would give you 5 complete reloads out of one box.

I was thinking about what Storm said and realized that I would not really expect to find complete boxes unless I looted a gun shop or another player's safehouse, so 50 rounds really don't seem that unreasonable if implemented properly.

• 3 weeks later...