My Servertest.ini & SandboxVars.lau Don't work In my Gportal Dedicated Server.

BrunoDaGreat

Question

I'm having an issue with my game server, I have a Gportal dedicated server [UK/EU] The United States Of The Dead [PvE/PvP] [No KoS] [Modded] I have configured the SandboxVars.lua and Servertest.ini and have the desired settings in my Gportal configs, But In game on my server none of the settings are applied, and I cannot figure out why the Gportal settings aren't working but my mods are... Can this be resolved, So I can experience my server the way I have configured it?

I have just purchased a second Gamecloud server for Project Zomboid On Gportal Hosting, As I thought that by purchasing a new cloud server, I would be able to apply my Server configuration setings for my Servertest.ini and SandboxVars.lua from a brand new server, and that it would take affect on my new server with the correct Configuration, but however that is not the case, and my settings still doesn't apply correctly to my new server [UK/EU] Bruno's The Walking Zeds [PvE/PvP] [No KoS] [Modded] I would like these server's to be fixed so that my Servertest.ini and SandboxVars.lua apply the correct settings in both server's in question.

Screenshot_27.png

3 answers to this question

You should have an admin password given when you first host the server, or your provider should give you one.
With that password, simply connect to your server with the username "admin" and the password that was assigned to you, and you should be an admin.

Archived