A Way to fix "Click Registration"

Pezi

I was looking around the forums when I saw this thread.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/474-click-registration-in-project-zomboid-buggy/

One of the ways I think we can fix this is, if there is an area where two parts of the game are overlapping, for example a stove and a window, when the player right-clicks on the area it will show a context menu for the stove, and if they right-click a second time a context menu for the window will instead appear.

i.e. a single click would register as clicking on the stove; a double click would register on the window.

Btw, I apoligize for any mistakes I make using punctuation and the like; I'm really bad with that.

^ that's exactly what I was thinking, kinda like a right click menu where instead of just: close curtain, remove curtain, and walk here or close window, climb through, smash window, and walk here. Perhaps you could combine the two? Though I do know this could get cluttered exteremly fast (example being the crafting as I have to click in the up most left part of the screen to see the bottom recipes) perhaps when you right click it could show curtains, window, stove etc. then you click on one an instead of it popping out (the problem with the building) it would send you to that items menu see what I'm saying? Lol

If it gets cluttered there's always submenus (although I'd hate to get trapped in an Eve Online-like maze of 1,000 submenus). For example if you clicked on a Stove and a Window that overlapped you'd have:

Walk Here

Window -> Smash Window, Open Window, Close Curtains, Remove Curtains

Stove -> Turn on Stove, Open Container