Server version showing ??? With no description details

Saibapunk

Question

I have a purchased dedicated server that is not showing the server version or the public description in the server browser.

Prior to tonight it was the only difference is we did a fresh wipe. You can search and find it in the browser itself but nobody can see the mods we run, the description or patch version.

Any advice is appreciated 

2 answers to this question

I'd sincerely hope that there will be an increase in the character limit, as well as a change to the way the mods are listed in the server browser per server, as currently it's either you have you mods shown on your server browser tab being displayed, or your server description displayed on the PZ MP Server browser. If you have anything fleshed out in both categories you need to sacrifice about 50% in both categories to avoid your modlist and server description being hidden (guessing this is a bug) as well as the server version being displayed as "???". I appreciate the effort that everyone at IndieStone does for this game, and would love to see this sorted as soon as it is possible.

Archived