Lonely (and tasty) hearts column

Zyklon-M

Hello there fellow survivors of the apocalypse. Are there any handsome 27 year-old pixled men out there who are still alive? I am a 27 year old pixled woman called Sarah Bennet. I live in West Point, Kentucky, just west of the city center, next to a big church. 26 days and 23 days ago my life changed forever. I woke up one morning in my big house and found out there had been a zombie apocalypse. I found out when my neighbours tried to bite me (Of course I smashed their skulls in with a baseball bat). I have since been busy surviving, but with everything set up I am starting to feel a little bit lonely. Do you believe in love at first bite?

I am a healthy girl, as I have never been scratched nor bitten by a zombie, even though I have fought off 278 of them (including my horrible neighbor mr Jones).

I have made good use of my carpentry skills (I was a construction worker before the apocalypse). I have turned my house into a self-sustainable fully barricaded fortress. No zombie has ever set foot inside of my walls, so you can feel safe with me. I have a ton of planks and about 1000 nails left, plus a wide assortment of tools, as well as barbed wire, concrete and sandbags. There have only been about five zombies around my house during the last couple of weeks, so I’m not really worried about them anymore. I am a decent cook, and besides my homegrown crops I have a huge storage of canned and dried foodstuff. I am a very skilled woman (16 skill points available to spend) but I have not yet decided what I want to spend them on. Perhaps we can spend them together? I have two shotguns and about 200 shells, 6 bats, one axe, two crowbars and a lot of repair stuff. We can go on as many killing sprees as we like!

If you move in with me, I can guarantee you will never be bored. I have all available skill books if you want to earn something new. I also have a large assortment of toys (cube, yoyo, playing cards and spiffo) that we can play with together. Are you prone to illness? Fear not! I have a large storage of sleeping tablets, beta blockers, painkillers, tissues etc etc. It is even enough to keep a hypochondriac happy.

Sounds great huh? Well, there is a catch. To qualify, you must bring me a wedding ring, a purse, a locket and a lipstick. I also want a hefty dowry consisting of a sledgehammer (they are indeed very hard to find these days of apocalypse).

To apply, please tell me about yourself. Don’t forget to include photos (screenshots) of yourself, your skills and your health. Please mark your response
“cabinfevergolddiggerchickwithashotgunwillrobmeandiwillsoonbehorriblymurdered”

PS. That Zyklon-M guy is a happily married man. It is me, mrs pixel 2014 Sarah Bennet, that wants to meet someone. Oh dear oh dear, I am really looking forward to the NPC:s being inplemented!

Archived