What's your loadout?

Myth

What is your common loadout for a scavenging survivor? What factors change it and how? As curious as I am about it, this might also help new players assemble their own scaving and bugout bags.

Regardless of survivor gender, dark shoes, blue jeans, and a dark colored vest are always my clothing choices.
x1 full Water Bottle (always make sure it's full before leaving)
x1 packet of Beta Blockers (These are for those moments of extreme panic, don't abuse them though as you'll form a dependency that makes you paniced constantly without them)
x1 Axe (melee weapon and entry tool, usually always equipped)
x1 Pistol (make sure it's fully loadedbefore counting your additional rounds)
x30 9mm rounds(that's 2 extra magazines to help escape that hairy situation like the alarm sounding in a crowded neighborhood)
x1 Big Hiking Bag
Inside the Bag I carry 2 bandages. the rest of the space is for looting. I know some prefer a 1handed melee so they can carry an extra bag, but I prefer the safety offered carrying the ammo and axe. Gotta level that Sprinting anyway hehe

This changes when I'm spanning a large distance, like creating a satellite "Bolthole" as I saw a player phrase it once.
For city satellites, I keep the normal stuff and add:
x1 Hammer, Saw, and Can opener
x2 Sheet Rope
x50 nails
3 days worth of food(usually a bunch of chips lol)
x4 Garbage Bags
Extra water bottles

For those long treks to wherever, the contents of the hiking bag change:
x1 Tent Kit
x1 Shotgun, Spiked Bat, Kitchen Knife
x30 Shells
x30 Extra 9mm rounds
Enough food and water for 7 days
Lighter, Journal entries, and painkillers.

How do you prepare for those venturings into the zed infested wasteland?

1. For looting runs close to home:

-2 bottles of water (Always full)

-Baseball bat (My main zombie bashing, window smashing weapon. I'll bring an extra if my current one is about to break)

-A big hiking bag

-8 Bandages

-Clothes

2. For looting runs in heavily infested urban areas:

-Same as above

-Add a shotgun or pistol (Shotgun for major crowd clearing. Pistol for quick crowd clearing)

-Add 20 shells/50 rounds

3. For scouting ahead to a future stronghold:

-Same as first kit

-Add pistol, 50 rounds

-Add small amount of food

-Several sheets (To sheet the windows of any house I commandeer along the way to spend the night or to get my new stronghold ready and safe for when I start transporting items to it)

Since I'm partial to crowbars I generally carry two bags at all times. One on my back for looting and a smaller lighter one in my left hand for my equipment.

My equipment bag is generally:

- 4 bandages

- 1 full water bottle that I try to not use, or if I do then I try to stop to refill it ASAP

- Couple of food items, the quantity differing depending on the intended length of the trip, but usually consisting of mostly perishables but also at least 1 non-perishable just in case

- 1 flashlight

- 1 sweater, or if I'm wearing the sweater it's where I'll keep my warm weather clothes

- 1 journal page, or something comparable

- 1 bottle of vitamins in case I need to sprint for an extended period

- 1 hammer, both as a potential melee weapon replacement and as a precaution in case I need to stay the night away from home I'll be able to break down a door for wood and barricade myself into the room I'm sleeping in.

- 5 nails, also for the above. Plus if I need to make a quick escape from a second floor building I can rip my spare clothes into a sheet rope and take off.

Lastly, and this is completely situational, if I'm planning on taking a particularly long trip, I'll carry a tent kit.

* Clothing: Skirt and vest if girl, jeans and vest if guy. I always use the shoes my char starts with.
* Weapon: Baseball bat, or axe if I'm going for wood/hinges/doorknobs/warehouses.
* Bags: Two big empty hiking bags (back + secondary slot).

* Inventory: One full water bottle

I never bring anything else, as I'm never gone for more than a night and never leave the city I start in. Food and drink is easy to find in the city. I seldom bleed, and when I do i just rip the clothes I'm currently wearing. If I would leave the city and go for a long trip I would probably bring a tent kit, bandages, a few oranges or a few bottles of soda (food+thirst in one) on top of my standard loadout.

For farming, carpentry etc, I keep specialty crates with everything I need.

Otherwise, I keep it simple:

Exploring Loadout (going into a new area):

On Me:

- 1 Bat in-hand

- Clothes

- Loaded Pistol for emergencies

- Water bottle

- 4 Bandages

- Big Hiking Bag

Hiking Bag

- 15 rounds (adjusted for area threat)

- Beta Blockers