next update

LiukSL

hi guys, i searched in the forum, so dont kill me if the answer to my question is somewhere in the forum, probably i didnt find it...so...
when will be the next update and what are the new features of this update? thx very much

Generally it's just an unknown since it's more of a "as they come" rather than any planned dates. Same with the features it just depends on what they have been working on, and if it's ready to be released.

ok thx

They generally post whatever info they can under the downloads heading. You'll find stickied threads towards the top about upcoming updates and subsequent update releases.

You can also follow the mondoids, which they use more as general community updates on what's happening with development, what the team is up to, and just general project news. They can be found here: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/category/news-development/

Outside of that, as Connall said, they usually release stuff as soon as it's ready, and we just have to be patient and take it when it comes.

Archived