Vera_Linoff

Hello again, everyone! It’s now my second time writing a suggestion. I have got some feedback on my last post, and I’m really happy about it! Hope to get some kind of feedback here too :) 

Anyways, I want to talk about hairstyles in game. Except clothes, it’s the only way to customize your character and I think the more hairstyles we will have than better. In my opinion Project Zomboid is missing on some really good hairstyles. I will also pin images of things I’m talking about. 
1) First one in “French Braid” or “Two braids” hairstyles. Like, why  do we have a ponytail, but no French Braid? It’s very comforting, very simple and yet looks elegant and good. I think it just should be in game at some point. Would absolutely love to see it.

2) Hair with bangs. Just something I personally really need in game. I think it would look very good and suitable for the PZ world. 
3) Clipped hair. It’s just weird that it’s a whole state and NO one using hair clips. It’s unrealistic, and also these kind of hairstyles are very simple to do and comfortable to wear. I’m waiting for something like this since the fest version of game, where you could make a female character. My absolute favorite. 
4) Just at least one/two more versions of very long hair. The “Very long” one we already have in game is cute and stuff, but it’s getting really boring to have only one option for very long hair. 

So that’s what I wanted to suggest, big thanks to the PZ team for giving this opportunity to suggest stuff and thank you for reading :) ❤️ 

E5799D44-FD41-4E86-9CD9-80EFC4FFC99F.jpeg

32A54615-60EA-4821-A2F6-B36E155EB05E.jpeg

1AFC7434-3B04-4948-A917-64155FC92C4D.jpeg

36C52CA0-B061-4581-8E8E-B3F0EB82F1B4.jpeg

7FF82B63-3561-4DCF-AD39-B6A1A3F4B5B0.webp

Edited by Vera_Linoff